HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BRAZIL VS SG!
3:0
:(:(
oops i tot the Total goals would be even more=x


BRAIN CELLS overloaded!!
Recently been studying in sch till 7 plus=x
hope its productive!:)

Today i did sth dumb in the lib!
*pulls ruyi feet* LOL
lollipop!!lollipop!!^^

POPOH gave us an idea of staying awake!
Listen to national day songs.
HOHO currently i am listening to HOME!
so gan dong!
:):)
STAND UP FOR SINGAPORE.(was the best!)
i remembered the time when i was going for DPA and waiting patiently in the rm,tat song was played!LOL!


BLACK KNIGHTTS!!
BLACK KNIGHTS!!
!!!

Munnaeru Vaalibaa---Omg this song made me tot of my pri friends!!!LOL


Change of class sitting arrangment!!
JX was pulled to the front!LOL(and and we seriously dont miss u,or feel any diff!HOHO=X)
XIAO KE AI,replaced her seat.hoho cute.which means i will ka chiao her more=x!
:):)
Surround sound in the class remains!
LEFT.RIGHT.BACKKK!!


I will go read up SS!
yawns!


Shall say gdbye to my "friends"
I will miss them!
for 7 hrs!:):)



:):)






5/1:)
I LOVE SG!
My blog song is love!:)



BTW,tmr "NO" sch!!!HE HEE HEE!






100%HAOLIAN
Makes me wonder if tat was the right choice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home