HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Thursday, July 24, 2008

TMR!TMR!TMR!
All the best to myself and bro!!!^^
jiayou!
:):)
i am soooo nervous!
x-factor^-^
CONFIDENCE CONFIDENCE!



I had 3 hrs of 2Amath test today!
omg-brain cells overloaded=x
!!!

T3 official opening!!!:):)
HEE HEE!
i feel the joy!


Currently i am having STM.
i cant remember wad i wanted to blog!!!


Anw i am just typing and typing to get rid of tat uneasy feeling.


Shall post pictures,since i cant remembered wad i got to blog!=x
Picture speaks a thousand words!









































LOVES!:)



























BROS!:):)



























=X=X hoho!They r fighting over for me!!*shyness* Omg.Jiaxin u r rejected(self proclaimer!! eeekK!!)HOOHO!!
TOM!!:):):)


MORE MORE UPLOADED SOON!
GOOD things r worth to wait even longer!
:)


going to bed earlier tonight!:)
yawns.
I close my eyes and i tot of maths.(tats scary!)




REPLIES:
Meishan:HOHO u even calculated it!LOL!i didnt see somebody in sch today=xAnd and i where got sold myself to ur door!!:(Is u want me de Horr!!Ihave evidence!! will find a gd day to prank u!! HE HE HE HEE!
Amanda:hoho i dont mind!call me soon abt it:)thx!,i will do my best!:)
Amandalim
:hellO!!yap!!congrats too!jy!!:)
Tom:omg u all r fighting over me!!!*shyness* u r assured tat jx will be kicked!:):)
Jiaxin:OMG!!eeek self-proclaimer!i didnt say those!chubby!hahahah!maybe u tell pc she will wans u!hohohoo!








Dont empty me!
100%HAOLIAN:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home