HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

When I grow up
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna be in movies

When I grow up
I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
I wanna have groupies

LOL all this lyrics in my head now.
During listening compre,radio having some prob.
and while adjusting/retuning the station this song was played on 98.7fm.
some of us went rocking!!(adam!!)

i was staring at 5/2 notice board during the exam,
it looks scary!!
because of all the days towards O and prelim!
i could barely use my fingers to count!!(haha abit exaggerating!)

anw tats not the main pt!!
depress depress depressing!!
anw listening compre was not very well done.(for me!)
:(
not looking forward to aug as usual!

But its NATIONAL DAY!!!:):)
black knights!



Signed up for the red camp 5 at NP!!!:):)
God,i am waiting for u to sign up!:)make me smile!i hope!^^
looking forward for activities aft Os.
however,i will be missing school and friends!!:(


Bao chun le!
is currently having madness time over ....
5 additional marks for oral , terms and conditions applied!
hoohooo..



Tmrs wed!
i can slp longer!!yay!




REPLIES:
Jiaxin:oi don say tom hor...he is cute lo!!!i am not clown!!(u r wahah) and we r gonna succeed!!:)
Tom:cute!!:)lets get rid of jx..dirty gal!!eeekk yuck!! hahah
Lilbuttermilk:hellO!haha enjoy your hopping!:)
Amanda:aww tats seriously sad!:( nvm somebody will take pic for me^^HOHO!
Jethro:hellO!!thx and u too!how r u??
Cyn:QAD!!!:)ni hao nihao!!:) hahaa kong gee is cute rit??!!
Meishan:hahaha so naughty!!=x ooo its a secret!HEEEE!!only secret friend will know:0 r u jealous??!! hahah!




























I found another shuai soccer player!!fernando torres!:):)



If u could make it never-ending!
100%HAOLIAN:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home