HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Friday, June 27, 2008

Assembly today was special for me!! hoho^^
abit paiseh...
coz i was "model" for mdm lim!!!
exhibiting the school jacket!!
^^
size XS is still quite big for me!(the school went LOL!)


English lesson was fun!^^
coz we learn and play together at the same timing...^^
BANG BANG BANG.. went PO Poh..NEW NAME: 波波(bobo)
hhhaha...
he looks really cute when he BANG!!(because of his cute hairstyle^^)


Chemistry makes me smile:)
Chinese makes me cry:(
LOl... nice linkage!

Chinese oral!!ITS OVER!
sad to say i am nt happy abt my performance.:(:(
reading was horrible for me..passage was easy,but i was struck here and there thru out the passage:(:(:(
conversation ques was manageable. hope i could fight back marks from there!(and not out of pt!!)
A MERIT is better than getting back a PASSED^^
let bygones be bygones!



SOCCER TIME!!:)
SPAIN WON!!!
3:0
kicking RUSSIA out of EURO CUP!
hoho this is a much better ending!^^
SPAIN VS GERMANY!:)
sunday!!2.45 am!!



Tmr is a busy day for me:(:(
running all ard sg!
LOl




REPLIES:
Amanda:hahaha okok !!^^i will post them soon!!:)
Meishan:SHESHESHESHE!:):)Maybe???^^hahah!
Jiaxin:haha congrats for tat^^mus be feeling dammn happy coming to my blog RIGHT!^^






























Bring me somewhere!





I cant understand you! :(
100%HAOLIAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home