HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I was late for english lesson:(:(
I was still in bed at 10.20 when lesson is at 10.30!lmaos
blame myself for watching soccer.
anyway SWEDEN lost so RUSSIA!
2:0!!
:(:(


Tonight will be a fine night!
PORTUGAL vs GERMANY!
:):)
i tink portugal WIll win!:)
GOGO!!^^


Mr poh told the whole class abt the below C lvl joke!!
they said i was LAMEEE!!

SHERYL THONG TH th th th
RACHEL TON ton ton ton!
pronounce...


Chinese oral is coming..
next thurs!!??
i jus found out today!!
omg..
next fright coming up!
believeeeeeee!


THOMAS LIM JIXIANG this is a special note for u!!!
TMRS GYM IS AT YCK.
10 AM SHARP!
PLS COME AT THE RIGHT TIMING AND PLACE!!!
don make urself the limelight(loser) in my blog on friday!!
HAHA!



squeezing ourselves in the pic!!:)



REPLIES:
cheryl:break ice?? my blog no ice...haha!








OH NO!
100%haolian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home