HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tonight is the night for excitement:):)
SPAIN VS GERMANY!!!
SPAINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^
i am still thinking if i should stay up to watch!!
4.45am marks the end of EURO!
and if i watch,
6am marks the breakdown of Joslyn!
LOL!


Amath test on MONDAY is boring!
RV is making me mad!
either the plane fly here and there..
or the boat row here and there..
!!!


Cheryl Siah told me to get a santa claus suit to add on to my collection of REDS!!
LOL!


Saturday and Sunday r boring for me!!
except 98.7fm makes me alive for awhile.
^^


NOW IS THE TIME FOR HEROES!
i am now looking at our VICTORY poster..
:):)
makes me smile.




REPLIES:
Amanda:hoho! cute ah.the mickey mp3 is nt tat attractive!:(
Tom:OMG.this is the best sentence i ever heard from u!HAHA!
Jiaxin:u two r so cute!i love it!stop fighting for me!!i will shy de!!HAHA
Meishan:U R CUTE TOO!^^HIMHIMHIMHIM!!??:)
Cheryl:HOHO! ya omg u can read my mind!!!^^






























This rat makes me smile!!:):)




Thats not the feeling i want!
100%HAOLIAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home