HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dpa Dpa Dpa!!
all in my head now.
i was stoning at the website since FRI.
and i had jus submitted my application:)
just a try;no harm.
I remembered this sentence:"never give yourself a chance for your dream to slip away!"
HOHO inspiring!!! by by by by...(someone wanna be secretive with me??!!)
hahah!

ANYWAY...
Jiaxin is a dirty gal!!!
eeeeek..eeeek...
she ate fries and she clean it on my sleeves.
yuck!BOOO...


Thomas say he wanna be KONG GE!
since there is KONG JIE.
WAHHAHAHA..cute
tom u r cute in tat way..
anyway i am nice.
i teach u: is KONG SHAO not GE.
hahaha!

i cant remember if theres anymore noob stuffs happening just now.
!!!
They look like clowns in my tagboard!
(maybe jx only!!)
TOM HI 5^^
attack..


Next tuesday is Chinese listening!!
^^
and it marks the end of jun chinese paper!


I am still waiting for NDP ticketss.
!!!^^
black knightss!!


Anyway tmr assembly is kinda diff.
haha meishan i making u happy!!(welcome back!!hoo)
:)


I am waiting patiently for class photos.^^
especially the cute candid pic of us!!! wahhaha
























hahah this pic is sooo funny luhs!
i love the colours!!LOL!





REPLIES:
Amanda:huh!!serious ah!! tats so sad:(:(my black knights gone!!!aww
Thomas:hahah ok!!^^ loves..mission startss!!heee
Jiaxin:anything can??hahah dirty gal!!!eeeee eeee.
Peichee:hahaha y u say KONG GE until like tat!!!so sad for him:(:(
Meishan:HELLO!!! hahaha welcome back!!^^ haha okay remember to help me take photos of them if i cant go(nt if,is cant le!!)LOl! loves !:):)
Michelle:HellO!!haha how could u forget my link!haha anyway catch up with u real soon online!!!:)
Lynette:haha tats so sad of ur last sentence!:(:(










fate fate fated! :)
100%HAOLIAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home