HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Friday, July 18, 2008

Its bad-flu-day for me!:(:(
I hav a record of 4 packs of tissue(in sch) plus using half of the box of tissue!
flooding!

Lessons was boring today.
Popoh find it weird tat the class is extremely quiet!
HEs WEIRD!
He entertained us with his LOL LOL jokes.which is indeed quite funny!


I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCE A CHEM-FREE DAY!
MS GOH is not in sch!!!!!(no souring from her hahahah!)
we missed both lesson and remedial!
so i spend tat lesson stoning and sneezing madly!


Tim(u made us proud wahahha) entertained us at the last moment to brighten up my day!
hahaha.. laughing madly at tat scene!!


and and we had photo sessions in class again!
due to lyn's photo-taking sickness!(JK JK!)
photos to be updated soon i hope! ^^


Anyway i guess my hoping for national day tickets is over!:(:(:(
any kind soul out there!!??? HOO(WAITING PATIENTLY FOR ECHOS)
I read the news on black knights..
they trained for almost 120 hrs for NDP!!
!!!


i suddenly tot of math!
haha not because of the subject!
BUT,
.
.
.
TMRS
MS
LEOW
BIRTHDAY!!!!
:):)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE!
(guess i wont be able to update on the weekends!)
































REPLIES:
Cheryl:hahha he thinks i 5 marks coz i got more mei li to get wad he wants!hoOO!u need more incentives!!hhaah
Amanda:My friend!!! hahah i tot somebody got idea to watch without tickets??!!!
Thomas:TOM!! I HAVE BEENNNN WAITTINGGG FOR U to sign up!!!:):)
Jiaxin:seriously u sign or dont! NO ONE CARES!! HAHAHA RIT TOM??!!PLS tat someone is so obvious!i tink her/his name starts with C.ends with Y!
Peichee:wa..i totally agree!^^tat someone always sing stand by me!then the sis write letter to her/him de!
Lynette:neh survive wad!i wont wan my friends to die!!HOHO
Meishan:HOHO i smell vinegar!so strong!hahah!
sf!:hello!!!i wonder who r u??!!we should be kept in private contact!ltr somebody jealous!!! shhh quick quick hide urself!!!^^









Makes me wonder!
100%haolian:):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home