HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dpa Dpa Dpa!
Its one step closer!:):)
Mood:currently excited & nervous!!
Looks forward to friday!
omg=x
BE confident confident confident!!


I have not been blogging abt the happening in sch recently=x
start off with class pics:YOOHOOO!
















LOVES:):)
everyone looks super cute on the candid pic!LOL.
my butt was squeezed by ksc!=x






RHD!:):)
It was Cam-whoring day!!
shall upload diff pics randomly on my post!^^













chinese teacher!:)














Ms leow!!!:)














Mdm liauuuu!!! HOHO i finally got this cute teacher pic!!!^^














mr yong yong yongggg!!cute hair style!:)














BAO CHUN LE!!!^^

shall upload the rest another time=x
good things r worth waiting!!HOHO!
:):)



I am starting to worry for my future!
ITS LESS THAN 2 MTHS....
TIME REALLY FLIES LIKE NOBODY BUSINESS!
:(:(


REPLIES:
Amanda:HOHO! U WAN?? i don mind=x call me if u wan!!24/7 available!haha!
Lynette:don xiao qi luhs=x i kidding nia!so petty!pretty woman don angry!HOHOO!
Meishan:HOHO!ahem*i am like 12 mths older thannnnnn uuu!
Jiaxin:seriously,don make me puke infront of my comp.=xchubby chim..so bhb!bth even tom cant take it!
Jonna:hohoho haopengyou u r welcomed!ONE YR OLDER LE!!:)
Meishan:SENT U LE!!:)hoho i nv slack lo!!now i blogging le!
Ruyi:u broke my heartt!!y i noi and suck!???!!:(:(:(
Thomas:omg tom this is the second cute sentence i heard from u!!=x=x ltr chubby jealous!
Meishan:AHEM*self proclaim!hoho,so many ppl wans me!*shyness* Somebody failed to prank me WAHAHHA!my turn soon!=x=x









That was my greatest moment!!:)
100%HAOLIAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home