HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Friday, July 25, 2008

Thats the feeling i wanted!:)

Todays interview was fine!
However,the feeling of waiting in the staff rm was scary!
Now all i have to do is to work even harder,and waits patiently for results.
Even if i did nt get thru this,AMS is still my goal!
GO FOR IT!:):)

I felt honoured being able to speak to the director of TP!:)
so friendly and nice chit chat session!



MRS POH gave us a wake up call!(reminds me of maroon 5 song!)
I hope i am awake now..
hooohooo i should be by NOWW!!
no time le!

I was staring at my class notice board while doing math revision!
the dates to prelim and oral is less than 25 days:O
its getting superduperwuper scary!

I need to acquire that SERIOUS attitude!
ANDDDDD most impt is i need to improve my handwriting!!!
i just cant write nicely even when i wish to!


Ok,enough of my scary thoughts.
looks ahead to better day!:)

shall upload more pics^^



























My sitting partner:)(He looks dao!:O)



























XIAO KE AI^^
i always ka chiao her in class!HEE HEE!

I shall now present someone "SPECIAL" to me!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
i will feel uneasy when shes not in sch!
because i will miss the times i SOUR her!=X


























Thats CHUBBY CHIM JIAXIN!(hoho u should feel honoured for once!!!??^^)

I shall leak out my secret friend nowww!!:)
DRUM ROLLS TILL I PICK UP MY CALL FOR HER PRANK:O
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


























TADA!!somebody still failed to prank me=x Butbut remember dont give up!
I like to see u(RED)!!!HAHAHAH!




Okay!ITS time for me to slp!:)
yawns,i have tuition tmr^^
I will(must) do it!







REPLIES:
Meishan:hoho all fighting for me=x *shy shy* hahah!dont make fun of tom,want make jiaxin!!I will buy him correction tapes:)
Jiaxin:Sry chubby,is nt for u to consider me Horrr,but for me to consider IF i wants u OK!!!Cant eat grape,say grape sour!!EEEKK!!:(:( boooo!!=x
Amanda:i should be?!u tell me in advance hoho!:):)
Meishan:Dont give up my friend:)i will pick up one day!HE HE HEE!Nvm she don want me i don care, U AND TOM CAN LEE!!:):)
Cyn:QAD!!!:):)we shall meet up real soon!anw i read abt ur balancing thingy!JIAYOU remember u hav my wings:):)
Thomas:hoho,I will buy for u!assured is new de!!:):)











Get well real soon!
100%HAOLIAN:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home