HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I shall wish my cousin BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:)

Tmrs a great day!
SINGAPORE VS BRAZIL!
looking forward to the total goals!
yoohoohoo.
I tink it might nt be telecasted!:(
shall check out.
fully occupied stadium(tickets sold out)


Started recording prelim dates on my diary.
counted the days;its getting scarier each day!
:O


MATH tuition in the morning was FUN!:)
Slacked the whole evening till now=x
Online is a distraction!
Cant help not switching on my comp when i am at home!!
:(

I shall make it up tmr!
i hope(must!) i will do it!



On the other hand, i earned an ice-cream for being online within 20 mins!
I AM GOD!waaahahahaa...
:):):)
I broke the code!^^
HOHO!


I shall read up chemistry before i slp!:)



























I thought of them suddenly:)
oops wheres lyn?!
next pic!!



:):)

REPLIES:
Jiaxin:hoho!yep!coz i cant SOUR u!=x chubby:)
Lynette:okay u r nt:):):) hee!
Amanda:LOL!of coz not we two only luhs!cute!u wan i might nt wan=x HAHAHAHA KIDDING!:)
Thomas:yapp yapp!!yapp!!i will feel uneasy because i cant talk to u!i will SWEET u!:)We will SOUR chubbY!:) HOHO!
Meishan:dont leak,i call plumber fix it:)
Meishan:HOHO!somebody sounds so gay!:O i am god;owes me an ice-cream!^^ HE HEE HEE!
Cheryl:YES!?? cheryl CHOO!







Maybe thats the best idea i guess!
100%HAOLIAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home