HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Workshop1!
TERRARIUM-ING~:D:D
POC is fun!!!
CACTUS DAY!^^










:D:D
They said my play-doh PLANE look like carrot!!:(:(
I make a lousy designer seriously!!hahaha=x
i tink the plane quite style lo!show u all!^^








Dont look abit alike MEH??=x
at first was even worst,looks like fish!=x



























Tat guy in the pic is larry!(the person who always help us not waste food!!)
LOL!
he actually ate my chicken chop even when i spilled peach tea in it!
its like flooding the whole plate with peach tea!(HE SAYS IS NICE!)
hahaha he simply jus love food!:D
^^
NUGGET FACE^^









US with BIMBOOOOS!=X


NEXT WEEK IS GONNA BE A CRAZY WEEK!
I gonna stalk somebody this weekend i guess,in order to write tat assignment!
to create a story for tat person!WALAOOOO!
:S:S:S
CREATING CHARACTER!omg so FUN UHHHH!
hope i make a gd stalker!^^ :D:D:D
(With my no teeth-look!)

POC reflective journal!
1000-1500words(IMBA!)

I shall upload the pics on poc fake presentation next post!
is damn funny!our grp got gays as keyword all thx to AMAR!!
YAY!:D



YAYYYYY YESSAR!
I FINALLY CAN GO GYM!:D:D
TMR!!!with tommy!^^
Aft tat having cw tutorial at 2pm!~




I tink my clique will be having fun at sentosa someday this week!!
awww!
shall join u guys aft my cds are over!:D
I might even miss that awesome clubbing event,i guess!:(








100%Haolian:D
Imiss....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home