HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Thursday, January 29, 2009

On CNY first day:
comp down!!!:(:(:(
AWWW!!

Now i am using sis's lappy to blog and do wadever stuffs i wanna do!
I MISS MY COMPPPPPP~
Trying real hard to save it
undergoing operation now!!!
which is reformating!
luckily all my photos and music r saved in another hard disk!
THANK GOD!:D

I am still thinking if i should get a lappy now!
this comp was with me since sec 1!!till sec5!
so it is my SECONDARY COMPANION!:D
have gan qing with it le!
But who call it so lag!
:(
okie,straight to the pt!
Anyone has any recommendation what lappy i should get??which brand is better??:D:D
^^

Hmmm.
Let me grow a little richer this mth pls!
:D

had a great time at tommy hse ytd:D
great time shouting and playing blackjack!
although i lost a little...


wa...
reformating is so troublesome:O:O:O
i wan my bed!!!

byeeeee~
updating another time!
prays hard to a new lappy and surviving my 5yrs comp!








100%Haolian

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home