HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Its been a little suay for the first two days of 2009:O:O
:(:(
It will be better luhs!~
MUST be!
:D:D



okay shall update some pics:D:D





































Thats My BELOVED Clique:D:D
LOVE YA LOTS~





























Thanks Someone:D:D

Xmas advance gathering was great!!(of coz,with them full of love!)
:D:D

My mortal and angel r superduperwuper cute~






















:D:D



Yay!
Tmrs outing with CF!!:D
and then work!LOL,O MY SUNDAY!(aww)


Aust pics next rd!!
hee







100%Haolian
Should i just?





REPLIES:
Meishan:yay tmr outing!!plus i nv lie to u luhs!so sweetar rit!!heehee 6 post at a shot is damn coool!!and cuteeee~~because its me!!yay!
Jiaxin:xiao pang eeeee use same phone as me!er xin da bian!LOL
Shakira:i read ur blog,u said u miss me in a post!!woowooo~and dont so vulgar luhs!we r the pussyrain grp:D:Dyay!our shopping spreee not enough luhs!!!more more ^^
Huiyu:haha present present!so long nv see u liao!faster meet up luhs!
Ruyi:haha u r just jealous tat i can auto publish!!!heeehee miss me rit tats y kept reading my blog:Dand i will upload aust pics reallll sooN:D
Amandalim:cute!she told me before luhs!i dont even know she has a blog:O:O
TZL:hahah yep!!aust is fun!!:Dworking at taka now!come find me sooN:D
Qi:HAhahha i love to kachiao u mah~heehee
Lynette:alright neh ge bobo will update sooN:D:D
Amanda:hahah okay okay update real soon:D
TLJX:hahaha act cute!wad song uhh!??jixiangruyi ah??sure will put soon:D:D heeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home