HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

RED CLIFF 2:D:D:D
赤壁II
NICE movie!
caught it with my two cousins:D
I love kong ming!(zhu ge liang)
Takeshi Kaneshiro HEEHEE!
damn cool and shuai~

I cant imagine myself sitting in a cinema with only 7 ppl:O:O:O
I catch red cliff 2 at jubilee cinema at night!and its so empty!!!
tickets r going like 6 bucks at this timing!
cheap but quiet cinema!NO FUN!:(
Luckily i nv watch comedy!(laughers will be so boring compared to other cinemas!)


























:D:D:D

Went SYFC in the morning!
Hmmm....VERY HULU!!!
But SYFC building itself is so damn COOOlllllll!!!!
got to wait for call-interview!!:O
MONTHS somemore:O
JC ppl got to get in first before POLY ppl gets in!!AWWW!
nvm!
GOOD STUFFS R WORTH WAITING:D
faster faster faster!

CNY coming soon:D:D
My rou gan:D
FOOD!!!steamboat;reunion dinner..etc!!
yessa!!woooooo~

okie....
I still miss Anderson!:(
so bored at home or working!
Awwwww...

CF!!!:D:D:D
U R NOT OUT OF MY LIFE YET!!!
:D:D
I WILL FIND GOOD TIME TO MEET U OKIE!!
CHEERRSSS!




REPLIES:
Ruyi:hahahha rofl????vomit okie le mah??!so scary tat day=xtake care!
Amanda:LOL u say u scared i tot!haha or maybe i read wrongly=x=xLOL is not cute BUT act cute!!!
Meishan:CF!!:D nv forget u!i waiting for u to sms me hahahhaah!!=x*shy*
Jiaxin:oi eight month fifteen!dont kachiao hor!tiaobo!pui!hahaha ps spell wrong=x wait long long then i meet u!:D:D







100%Haolian
I am waiting for tat precious day!!!
No matter how long it takes!
I will wait!:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home