HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Judgement Day over!~

Frankly speaking,i am not really satisfied with my results!
My english was really a 6(which i wished for any-4 5 6!)
Maybe i should hav wished for 2 3 4!and might end up with higher grades!(HAHA wadever i am sprouting nonsense again!)
Maybe i could do even better?


Okay anyway no regrets for wad i did!
which is to go thru the dpa exercise.
AMS is forever e love:D
My next move,is to join the SYFC!
will be calling them on thurs as told.
hope everything goes well!
(The journey of my long awaited ambition will soon begin!)


Anw,both 5/1 and 5/2 managed to help the school getting into band 1!!!
YAY WOOO~
:D:D
The express stream did well too!hahha heard it was band 0!!:O
(which means it was much better than band 1)
Congrats ppl:D:D


Homecoming on the 17th:D


I am gonna set my 2009 resolution!(i hope its not too late!)
Next post!(needs some time to think abt it!)






100%Haolian
A moment like this that i will nv forget!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home