HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Saturday, February 21, 2009

20th feb was Clique day!!:D:D
PLussss POC day!!:S:S

Poc test was fine,i hope i can pass!
i just blindly write wad was on my mind=x

PICNIC AT EAST COAST~
AWESOME~~
come on i played games tat i learnt at dpa orientation with my clique!(laughing until we cannot stop luhs=x)













:D:D
More to be upload SOON!---the CAPITALISE word meant alot hahaha!
LYN upload SOOONNNN!LOVE YA!^^

Anw,we got our clique T-shirt!
so cute!AND of coz SWEETAR!!:DDD

Today i worked straight 9 hrs:D:D
AWESOME~

Btw,i just remembered tat i saw amandalim,jiawei and naomi!:D

i got two cute colleague who jokes nonsensically!
Aft which my ex-supervisor and colleague came to find us!!
We went to eat aft our work:D:D
I had a damn embarrasing race with shasha from TAKA all the way to PS!
we were running like it was our hse luhs-.- 0.0
HAHA cant be bothered!
Although i am the youngest among them,we could still communicate well!
especially my ex-supervisor!(because we hav got the same ambition!!woohoo~)
I kachiaoed Sharlene as usual!=X
Hope to meet them soon!(coz i tot i would nv see them aft they quit their jobs!)






Tmr theres CLASS BBQ!
hurray!!!^^
:D:D

Gonna rush my RJ!:D





100%HAOLIAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home