HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Saturday, January 31, 2009

:(:(:(
Now or Never...
and i miss the chance.
Been really unlucky this few days!

FIRSTLY,COMP BREAK DOWN ANDDDDDD EVERYTHING GONE!(including music and pics!)
WHAT A DAY...
And thenn..during work did some supid mistakes!
Worst part is i miss my one and only chance of flying a plane at this age!:(
Waiting for tat call,though it seems impossible anymore!
I wanna know the reason!maybe its due to the ans i gave:commercial pilot??


Aiya..
totally feeling damn sian!
was given a hope but it seems dashed now.
should'nt even have asked me tat ques if u r not selecting me!


Hoping for better days!
Dont let me strike tat wish out!:(




Till that day arrive...






100%Haolian:(
Just give me a chance to prove,will u!
Give me the reason!





REPLIES:
Rebecca:linked!
Eileena:hahah yup its a nice song:D:D
Meishan:CF!!!!congrats on ur sch posting:D meet up soon!i got alot stuffs to tell u!!!
Ruyi:yup.i cheated!hahahhah cute hor tat shirt!most style shirt on cny!:D
Amanda
:hmmm i dunno yet if i need to buy for sch!haha cant decide wad brand to buy yet=x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home