HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

RoastedJoslyn.com.sg
THATS ME!:D
FIND ME THERE!


I AM SO DAMN REDDDDD NOWW!!!
BURNT!!
Applying lots of aloe vera gel on my face(pain!)
HAHAHA,but feeling damn great aft all:D
Really enjoyed these DPA-PPP orientation!
^^
-Icebreaking games
-Bonding games(concentration,xinuinai,guess the leader,mrt,etc...)
-High and Low elements
-Hiphop dance
-Dragonboating
-Water-bombing session
-Amazing Tp race


T06
ELE<333333
My wonderful dpa class!
DPA RAWKZ!
:D:D

I just remembered sth damn funny tat i cant refrain myself from not laughing!
Which is the learning of malay lang from tiara and merrisa!!
We were so embarrass at TM's food culture,tat we had to go out before continuing our conversation!(p****i)
And larry's BHG theory damn BTH!
WE R ONE BIG CRAZY PPL!
^^

Waiting patiently for all the photos to arrive:D
Hope to get the video clips too!


NEXT WEEK
is
MUGGING
WEEEKKKK=X=X
starting our CDS so soon~
creative writing&psychology creativity~


I guess,
Lessons wont be tat boring with us a batch of crazy ppl!!:D


Dinner aft sch with ELE on monday:D:D
~ ~ ~ ~




Class BBQ and Clique outings<3333333333
:D:D:D


I AM WORKING TMR~
YAWNSSS.
MONEY ROLLS IN!
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $


MISSING MY BED!~
HERE I COMES!!!!









100%HAOLIAN:D
DPA IS e L-O-V-E!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home