HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Thursday, February 19, 2009

POC TEST TMR!!
all the best to myself yo~
=x

Aft which i am seeing my beloved clique:D:D
pinicccccc!!
^^
then i could jot this wonderful day on my RJ!woooo~

I must eat a lot of gd food this few days,before i say gdbye to 4 of my tooth!:(:(
For tat braces i got to pluck out!awww.
28thfeb!

Ytd i had wonderful day at chooooo hse MAKAN-ING!:D:D:D
all i did was eat and wash the plates(maid for the day!!^^)
and as usual we cam-whored!


















awww,like one big family:D















































Ong porky^^



























JIAO BIN-.-
















































Trying to be funny=x










































Alright,time to read a little more
bedtime:D:D

Do to list:
-find time to meet my dearest CF!
-more working hrs
-poc&creative Rj to be done asap!
-Class bbq^^
-braces appt
-Time for shopping!
-Clique lovely hours!









100%Haolian:D:D
Where is the love!?~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home