HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Monday, February 23, 2009

Shanshine, I am. :) says:
YA HAHAHAHAHAH :D
JOSLYN IS MORE IMPT :D

LOOKING forward to thurs!!coz i am meeting my CF!:D:D:D

There is so much things to do!:O
especially CW!(its a bore for me!ahhh)
too many writings writings and still writings!:(
Psycho creativity is so much better,in fact FUN!:D
workshop going on this few days!
^^

ELE dinner soon pls!:D

Anw,i have signed up for FOC!
due to much psycho from ppl:D
and i manage to psycho Marissa!:D

Gonna say byebye to my teeth soon!:(
omg,i can imagine my ex-supervisor,sharlene and shasha!
they psychoing me abt how painful and stuffs it will be!!
=X=X
i will miss eating gd food maybe for one mth!:(
OOOO.NO.i dont tink i can take it!

I miss my clique!































:D:D:D
L-O-V-E!














100%HAOLIAN:DD
Its totally different.
i should have just jump tat topic!damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home