HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A state of confusion!
!!!
!!!
!!!
!!!
SHOULD I,OR NOT??

Two things tangling in my mind!!
First,is to retake or notttttttttt!!
Second,once i accept i cant change my mind of not going into tat course or changing path!
Read the course summary,there is no local universities for further studies!(tat bothers my parents!!!)
NOT ME!i want to pursue my dreams;but they wont allow me to click accept until AMS course manager replies my email abt my enquires!!!

BOTH have to be decided by FRIDAY!
HOW HOW HOW!(any suggestions??)
accept,retake,accept,retake,accept,retake!!??
FAN SI REN!
!!!
!!!
!!!
Wont be able to slp or concentrate properly till i make up my mind!




LIFE IS FULL OF DECISION-MAKING!




























Best choice,take a flight off and say byebye!
=x=x






100%MADNESS-HAOLIAN!:(:(:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home