HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Thursday, August 14, 2008

It should be considered settled!
Accepted Dpa!aft receiving replies from AMS course manager!
a sigh of relieve!:):)

Decided to retake chinese!(JUST one more try!)
3mths or lesser to improve!
I MUST DO IT!
I wont bother how much u said abt me.
but do remember u r not as gd as u tink u r!
cant stand the sight of it!
!!!
tolerating!
My patience has limit!

AND AND with secret friend support i must do it!!!!
My chinese tutor!:):)
i hope i will not waste ur time!=x=x
dont ever give yourself a chance to let your dream(big or tinytiny) slip away!!!!!
REMEMBERED!!

Prelims coming in a week time=x=x
tats really fast!
as fast as ...
...
.
....
BLACK KNIGHTS!!!






ITs time to recharge my brain!
finally i could rest well.
desicion making r really irritating sometimes!=x

replies next post!:)
slping time!



wo yi ding zuo de dao!!!
100%haolian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home