HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Thursday, April 23, 2009

HAPPY EIGHTEEN BIRTHDAY PC!:D:D:D
hahaha teach me the mouthy technique soon okie:D
u can learn to drive le!(*jealous*)
my turn 7 mths from today!ahems hint hint!



AMS CAMP(24TH-25TH APR)
:D:D:D
awesome~
HAHA,my class got two generous ppl!
LIKYONG BELANJA MILO,MAGGIE BELANJA MAGGIE MEE!
SWEE!:D

Today i was almost late for aeronautical sci tutorial!
lucky me,the bus arrived on time!HOOO!
Okie i guess the lessons will be more and more fun!
(ITS ALL ABT PLANES!:D though some parts r quite technical but still love it)

Aft sch,i went to find marissa and tiara at town!:D
We decided to go BK for lunch.
HAHA with me ard,stupid things tend to happen!
i shall start with the conver with the bk person.
ME:HI,can i get BKchicken student meal?
BK:okay,do u want to add chzzse?(correct:CHEESE!)
ME:huh?(diao face)
BK:DO u want to add cheesssee?
ME:ooo no thx,but can i TAKE AWAY the lettuces from my burger?
BK:TAKE AWAY??(With that blur look),asked her friend in malay:LETTUCE CAN TAKE AWAY ONE AH?
ME:blur,coz i dont understand till marissa and tiara explained to me(LOL)
(aft awhile,BK came with a bag and a plastic trying to put inside.)
ME:nono,i am having here!
GUESS WAD,SHE TOT TAT I WANTED TO TAKE AWAY THE LETTUCES AS IN PACKING IT HOME!-.- -.- -.-
ME AND TIARA:With the WTH/WTF face!=x
(Her working friends were also at the back laughing at her!LMAOOOO)


Conclusion:CUTE!HAHA I JUST found out tat BK does take away lettuces!COOL!
next time i oso want take away bread!:D
JOKE OF THE DAY FOR THREE OF US!(can totally imagine marissa laughing her ass off=x)


OMG..i am thinking wad cca to join!
i put so many names in diff ccas!
now GG,some trials crash with each other!
=x
haha i cant imagine myself in TEAKWONDO LUHS!=x




Okay shall go and pack my camp stuffs and CIAO!










100%HAOLIAN
High on drugs!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home