HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

FEELS LIKE SHIT...
TOTALLY!
SIAN is the word to describe everything that is happening!=x=x

I had prob solving lesson from 9-2.45 like DAMN FUN!^^
i could have gone to work....at 6!
but...yahhhh we all knows how nice my timetable were supposed to be!
AND I MISS T06 LIKE MADLY!
POC(SAYING CRAZY IDEAS!) AND CW(HAVING PICNIC TIME)!
Concentration!:D:D:D

ANW,TIARA COULD BRING FRIENDS TO HER TEMASEK HOME!!!
LIKE YESSSAR!BRING US THERE REAL SOON!!!^^
I AM WAITING~
party and disco time uhh!!hahahah!


Met up with basketballers!
is like SO FUN!and crazy!!:D:D:D
MISATO IS LIKE INSANE!!HAHAHA!
her AJ life rocks man!(popular within two mths!)
LAUGH UNTIL I ALMOST DIE!=X

Hearing stories from diff JC!
Xinping looks super DARK!=x
Xiao hui as usual TALL!^^
Tania became skinner!
Xiaopang remains as ITALY@@
ksc looks like tweety(sai face)
kanika looks abt the same:D
Grace looks so damn cute uhh with her IN hair!(see ya in sch soon!)


LIKE WOOHOOO I MISS ANDERSON TOTALLY!
ALL SAYING ANDERSON ROCKS MADLY!
AND WADEVER ALSO LINKS TO ANDERSON LUHS!
OMG....
CANT STAND MY POST EVER SINCE I GRADUATED=X






YAWNS!
Tmr there is prob solving lesson like Yeah wake up early and go to tutorial rm!



I shall update CF's bday chalet pics soon:D:D
next post!^^



Okie T06 outing sooN pls!
SERIOUSLY!!




100%HAOLIAN
Bring it back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home