HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Friday, March 13, 2009

REDDDDDD:DDDDDDDD
I LOVE MY TEETH TO THE MAXXXXXXX^^

POC PRESENTATION OVER!!!HEEHEE
Q&A SESSION WAS DAMN FUN!
ROLE-PLAYING WAS A SUCCESS!:D:D










POC GRP:DDDD
(Amar is FINALLY LOOKING SMART!!WAAHHAHAGAGAGGA=X)










T06 with Mr Jeff:D:D
(awww,i will miss POC lesson!)



















AWWW....
Kinda sad as T06 is left with one tutorial together:(
Outing!^^



Went IT fair with CF!
she bought her MAC BOOK!!^^
(smiles all way with her mac book!)
when will my lappy arrive?:O
Hope u can configure ur router hahahah!
send me tat cool pics u took with me:D:D
^_^
(first to seeee my REDDDDD~~~~WOOOOO!)


TP SEND US BROCHURES ON LAPPY SOON PLS!!!
I want to get fujitsu!!!:D


okie i totally have no idea how to start on my 1500 words essaY!!
argh!!
ZZZZZZZZZZZ!












100%HAOLIAN:D:D:D
HEEE...TATS ENOUGH!^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home