HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

CW PRESENTATION!!!:(:(
SOMEHOW I SCREWED IT!LOL
aiyaa the moment i stand infront of the class,my mind went totally blank!
i dun even know wad was i presenting.it just went on and on and on....
wth:(
Guess this module gonna be a GG one!=x
at least a B i hope,if not cfm retaking a new cds!
zzz


Maybe i need a public-speaking lesson!=x
in order to survive in poly!


Next up is POC PRESENTATION ON FRIDAY=X
We r the last grp to present!!awww..
then poc module is over:(
should i be happy or sad?LOL
coz it meant T06 is left with 2 days of tutorial together=x


1500 essay!!
WHAT AM I GONNA DO ABT IT!!!
arghhhh...SOMEHOW I REALLY DISLIKE THIS MODULE!
:(
End it pls!


Engine-sch discovery timetable has not arrived!!!:(
DAMN LONG:(
tt means i cant plan my schedule for next week!


IT FAIR IS COMING!!!
FRI WITH CF:D:D:D
Hmmm still thinking if i should get it at the fair or should i wait for the sch's fair.
=x






I MISS MY CLIQUEEEEEEEEEEEE
FASTER MEET UP PLS!
ANDERSON:(
SEC LIFE IS SO RELAXING!~
HOW I WISH I COULD GO BACK!
















100%HAOLIAN=X
Anticipating in every moment!



REPLIES:
Amanda:haahahah!!we have been saying tat sentence for like%$^^&%& times!but it nv come true LOL!=x
Meishan:heehee!!yay!!fri:D:D wads PW???=X
Someone:hello!!:D:D yup u too!!meet up reall soon!!:D
Jagger:LOL?wad news?btw who r u=x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home