HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ROBOTICS ROCKS!I AM SERIOUS!!:D:D
HAHHA SLACKLIFE@ENGSCH.TP.SG!
(Tira is just so jealous of my timetable!)
50 buckssss!(so tempting!!heehee)
First 4 grps to be able to complete the race will get it!!
DOPE MAN!
(SONDRA U R JEALOUS RIT!DROOLS!=X)
Hmm,today could be considered the latest time to end lesson for sch discovery!(4pm)

TMR....
ITS ROBOTICS,LIKE YESSAR 50 BUCKS I AM COMING!(reminds me of mr jeff,extrinsic motivation!^^)
And then,Tiara "HOUSE"-party party baby=x
:D:D:D
I WANT TWENTY POR HRS MAKDONALD@LUCKY PLAZA!!
(reminds me of marissaFM!hoho)
She will be going sentosa tmr for sch discovery,so shiok rit!!
JEALOUS,I WILL BE IN SCH DOING ROBOTICS!like YAYWOWOWOOWOWWOWOWOOOO!~


I feel like changing my phone!
IPHONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
SHOULD I GET IT?
anyone got comments on tat phone specs?:D


























I WISH I WISH...
I COULD GO SOMEWHERE FAR LIKE THIS.




EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
THAT'S LIFE

BUT WHY IT HAPPENS TO ME?
WHEN CAN WE END THAT?
SOMEDAY I MIGHT BREAKDOWN...















100%HAOLIAN
Makes me wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home