HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

AMS:D:D:D
i still love this course and the ppl in there!woohooo
p901 just rock their socks!!!
Look forward to our 365 pics in a yr!
Our jacket tooo,hee!

BIMBO JANE taught me a cheer today!
haha ahems let me recite it again!
LETS GO!
G-O
GO
P901,LETS GO!
:D

swee,i am fast learner hahah!(self-denial!)


ENGINEERING MATH 2 WAS A BLAST!!!
I SWEAR!I LOOK LIKE A GOON NOW TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS IT ALL ABT!
I am starting to fear that history this subject is coming back to my life!
i got to learn abt history of aviation/aviators!awesome to know but lazy to remember their names=x

HAHAA BUT SOMEHOW I LOOK FORWARD TO facility operation lessons!
Related to toilet,aircons,lift and escalators!IMAGINE THE BIMBOS REPAIRING THEM!
awesome video to upload to our blog!
:D:D:D

Met some of my clique ppl today for dinner since we r all on the way home:D
cant tahan tommmy and lyn behaviour!(look so couple-ish!)
heehee.
Tmr hopefully the whole clique turns up:D
yay and photo session!
my cf will be there too:D









































:D:D:D


Okay i guess its time for bed!
Lesson at 10 tmr!:D







100%Haolian:D
AMS<333

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home