HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Sunday, April 19, 2009

P901 P901 P901 P901!!!
Thats my class:D
heehee AMS RAWKZ!
Love my class to core...
Many bimbos in my class too=x=x=x
eg.JANE,GINA,MAGGIE=x
All of them r kachiaoing my email!with the helmets!so sad:(
anw,it was nice to know them during my ENG orientation:D




AMS OEI!















:D:D:D
Ams camp on 24th-25th Apr!:D


Ytd had fun at macs with sec classmates!:D
BAOCHUNLE CAME TO FIND US TOO!
PICSPICSPICS!^^

I miss a full clique outing!(SERIOUSLY!)
today met up with some of them and had fun at toys r 'us'.
LYN SEND ME PHOTOS SOON!
okie:D:D


Now its 1.01am and i am toking to my dpa-bimbos!=x
hahah!alicia sound dead and marissa sound as if it was the beginning of a new day!(super high!)
LOL...


Tmr i am working like OMG...I HAVEN SLP!
=x










100%Haolian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home