HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Saturday, April 11, 2009

NEXOOOOOO JI DIAN LE:D:D
(Tats my empire:NEXONEXONEXO-TIGHT!)
Sub-empire:NEXY-SEXY~
AWESOME LUHS!
FOC WAS FUN!^^
I sound so SEXY-NEXY now!

Objective of the camp:
-Get to know more friends:D
-Loving TP even more(i have 3 yrs to accomplish this task!)
(Temasek's ME;Temasek's You,We r a TEAM!)
-Screaming till i sound so SEXY NEXY!=x
-We r one big family!
-Nexo one big love(PINK RAWKZ!ignoring wad Sondra feels!)


















:D:D:D
WAITING FOR MORE PICS TO BE UPLOADED!^^
stay tune!:D



















END OF DPA-PPP:(:(
(AWWW..outing soon pls!T06!and the whole dpa!)
PICS UPLOADED:D

I MISS MY CLIQUE MADLY.
TMR I SHALL MASS SEND THEM A SMS TO MEET UP LIKE REAL SOON:D
and my dearest cf too!meet me someday soon too:D


Next week would be SCHOOL orientation camp
and ANDERSON SPEECH DAY!(looking forward to my dearest sch!)
:D:D:D









100%Haolian
Needs the bed now!=x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home