HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I shall start from fri:D

Sports event for p901 was a blast i swear!!
SOCCER+CAP.BALL=LOVE!
They are lovely ppl to be with,heehee
AMS<333

Love our HIP-XIONG TIME so much!














Labour Day was a contradiction!-.-
I WAS WORKING 10.5 HRS STR!
awesome day!~
TOWN WAS JAMMING LIKE HELLL WITH PPL!=X
But it was kinda challenging and exciting to work under such condition!
Amar came to find me too:D
(OOps he saw my blurness during the peak hrs of sales)

Met up some of my clique peeps:D
Had supper at amk till eleven plus twelve!
I realised they r the ones tat allow me to BE MYSELF!(ahems MAG luhs^^)
(maybe because of the yrs we known each other!)


















L-O-V-E

Now i am at home:D
skipped Floorball trial,guess i should not join tat cca.
Because i know i will not be committed to it!
Adventure club:D(p901 friends r mostly there,guess will get to hav fun with them and knowing more ppl too)

Meeting xq and tommy ltr:D
Okay i shall read up more stuffs on aviation before going out!












100%Haolian
Someday i will realise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home