HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

_Thomas says:
can u reply our tags-__-


Hoho! i shall consider his request!^^
:):)(see tom i very sweet hor;ahems!)
i know he wanted me to update because of some reasons! wahhaha.
i shall announce now!!
WHOSE IMPORTANT TO ME??!!!??!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
haha i decided not to reveal yet=x=x(qian da!)

aww anyway amath was kinda a disaster for Me!!:(:(
bad bad paper 1 for me:(
all for paper 2!!
so depress!
:(

what done cannot be undone!

Tmrs poa!^^
then one week plus break till the rest of the papers!

haha okay voting time!


























CF!!!:):)



























Tom and Chubby!


HA HA I HEREBY ANNOUNCE THE FIGHT BEGINS!!woohoo.
My rules r the heaviest person is disqualified!!(hahah kidding,chubby sure kill me=x=x)

AUG IS COMING TO AN END!
OMG SO FAST!!=X=X
WHICH MEANS Ooooooo
r coming!!!
!!!
!!!

:):(:):(:)
(mixed feeling for it!)


REPLIES:
Amanda:haha kidding luhs,i where got so easily scared!somemore is U lei!!(poring):):)
Meishan:CF!:):)hahhaha!so many ppl fighting for me=x=x(shy)!!
Thomas:hooohooo how am i suppose to ans this ques!u r all impt to me except!!!CHARBIII(HER CHINESE NAME!Lol)=x=x
Cheryl:i am always here hoho!i am so near to u!!:):)
Jiaxin:NO I AM TELLING U!TOM AND CF IS :):) hee hee dont jealous!u cant force me to like u=x=x
Lynette:hhaha not dead liao=x is i lazy update!!heehee




its been sometime.
100%Haolian:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home