HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Thursday, May 1, 2008

HAPPY MAY DAY!
1/5/08
flip the 5 and 1 is 5/1 day! lmaoss
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANIA CHER!

it was a day at home mugging hard!
ss is really a pain!
i studied 2 and a half theme (hopefully it revolve in my mind)
and i hope tmr i am lucky enough tat those themes appear.
like jus grant me countries divided.and gd governance.
sth like tat will please me.

chinese???
oops i memorise some stuffs hope i could jus copy paste on paper tmr!
lol

labour day past that way!
and i spend my time listening to 98.7 fm
laughing and enjoying!



REPLIES:
c.jiale: lmaoss cute.. haha passer ignoring! lmaoss love love love!

cyn:QAD!congrats getting into canoeing haha.. with my wings hee!haha i cannot control my height:(

amanda: haha wad if i say i don miss u! haha kidding kidding!:)




chiong ah!
100%haolian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home