HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

*cough**cough**cough*
my throat feels super irritating..
:(
it should be blamed on me for continuing to YI TU GONG TU...

i should STOP all the (i like to..i think tat..) for my compo..
reminded from mr poh so many times in my compo...
he said my structure was nt too bad.. but my language is OMGGG..:(:(
i need to improve..improve and still improve..
i hope memorising proverbs helps uhh?
haha and hoping to be able to apply them in the correct way..
[WHEN THERE'S A WILL,THERE'S A WAY]
yay!! this keeps me motivated...


its like less than 40 days to chinese o lvl...
omg howw??
i am still at the same stardard as last yr..
todays conversation..
i am like half-screwed..
imagine asking teacher how read the word halfway thru..
and speaking in english during some partss..
argghhh..
:(:(:(
my languages jus totally suck!

its always me.
maybe i dare not express..
:(
is jus a silent contact..
a turnback and ends.
y cant u jus react the way as we msg!!:(
and the promise were somesort not fulfill.


2 steps target from jx!
which is actually very simple ...
but i am nt sure whether it is attainable..???!!
haha she added:"its always me..
"you can do it!
if you think you can
you can!"

lol cutee...
haha the more i think i should...
starting from tmr?? ummm haha scaryy!!




REPLIES:
amanda: lol when did i ?? haha cute

c.jiale: bu yao ah le!!:( chocolate forever hahah!!





who should start the first move?
100%haolian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home