HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Friday, April 11, 2008

Today..is really really a day full of thoughts...
anyway i learnt something thru the NAFA test!!

"DETERMINATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS"
from the run.. i really really feel tat without WILL and DETERMINATION i will jus fail tat run!
when i was running.. i really thought of many many thinggss..
(i don think i can express it out here)


writing a speech during english lesson also makes me think alot...
coz is something due to ur fond memories in sch as well as inspiring quotes..
5 years ... 5 yearss.. omg i really love the ppl ard me...
i tink i will nv forget this 5 yrs in my life...
comparing to pri sch i totally forget wad memories i hav..
EXCEPT for the beating i got from my parents for not doing well in PSLE!!


something really suay happen to me before the run !!
my shoe sole almost came off..
but THANKS to ms leow's power uhu glue..
it helps!!
and i flew with an A!! :):)
and this relate back to me... she is the only teacher that taught us for 5 precise yrs!!
:) ( to think i did nt really like math when i was in pri sch)


my friendss are unforgettable too!:)
now i know where we could spend our time toking and reflecting abt ourself as a grp!
(shall nt be mention)
two hrs chat: i really really appreciate the times we had together...(thick and thin)
the dumb things we do together...
happiness we had...
wa really make me cry and laugh (in my heart)at the same time..
peng you .. you nan.. ni men dou hui zai shen bian.. support!:)

we talk abt our studies too!
we should all jiayou together coz i believe:
WHEN THERE IS A WILL.. THERE WILL BE A WAY!
don give up ppl..
we r smart but jus only lazy at times..
so lets all jiayou and make our 5 yrs a really memorable memories...



i know u know..
and u know i know..
arghh i dunno wad am i toking abt..
state of confusion..
it really makes me piss thinking of tat..
if u ask me will i regret truthfully..
my answer is :YES!
but i cant do anything...
forget it!:(

its been only a smile and ended with .....
ok i shall not think too much...
i hav got other more impt thing to care...
since no one start to initiate..
i think i will jus sit back and do nth.
i chose to slip tat chance
even though i am regretting





replies:
amanda: catch?? lol not cute ah... but i can help if u wishh!! haha
cyn:Qad!! thanks for ur supportt!!! i will catch the starssss!! shall nt disappoint u!:)
lyn: yap lyn lets all jiayou together!! we can do it!!
jx: yesyes haha i know! u hav me too! lean on me:):) lets jiayou!!remember wad we say!!
c.jiale: lelelelele!! i am damn gan dongg... i hav a loving family!! i am loving it..:):):):):)
its hard to face u..
a fake smile is hard to put on..
:(
100%haolian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home