HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

vicious cyclee...
it happens again!
wishing i was deaf...


todays mood was dull dull dull.
for many many reasons...
if i knew it in advance,i wont hav had tat feeling..
1.guilty for screaming super loudly and unreasonably at my poor maid..
2.ppl ard me might be irritated by my sucky attitude..
3.why should i be feeling pissed.



remembering wad timothy and cheryl told me:
开心也是一天;不开心也是一天
so why should i feel 不开心..
so dumb till i think back now(10.17pm)...
so stay happy and let me continue to catch the stars..
(as mr poh was jus talking to me online abt my aiming of stars)
yes i should concentrate on that rather than unrelevant stuffs!



+ ah leck + 5-1, do well for SA1 and Ubin Seafood will be yours :)
wow i really love mr poh's nick!!
haha ppl quickk SS down...
and aim stars.. then we will get to hav ubin seafood!!
yummm!! hahah


code of the day:












MY DON's!!

ok tmr will be a great day for me!!!and everyone!
looking on the brighter side of life:):)




REPLIES:
amanda: haha yea will catch the stars for chinese:)
c.jiale: haha ya great minds thinks alike..!! haha we r not lonely braincells lee...:):)
cyn: Qad!!! yes i will catch for the starss!! how r u?? :)






100%haolian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home