HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Its sunday sunday!
nth special actually:(

6th lesson of my english course.
todays my turn for the prep test.
and i did not get nag by tat angmoh!!!(yipyip)
it was overall not bad the oral.picture description and conversation.
i could imagine my friends laughing at my book review..
haha coz is really a made up "story" by me!
(even teacher laugh and gave me a caustic remark)LOL!

i met two crazy ppl on the train..
lol.lol.
and i pretended i did'nt see them
by plugging in my headphones and reading my book.(ugly singaporean me)
one is standing right infront of me.
and the other beside me.

its less than a mth to chinese O.
wa super fast.
stop the damn time! pls somebody

i am looking forward to PE lessons:):)
games i hope!




REPLIES:
C.jiale: lol haha loves. i hope i can ya.. is diff:(

passer: o my height? uh maybe ard 165? haha nt too sure. btw who r u?

amanda: haha ok!

darrell: today u saw me again?? or tat day haha..ok i will study hard:) hope we bump into each other again haha!




say what i need to say.
follow what my heart tells me to do.
i chose my own path.

i hope my choice was correct.
i always said i would.i would
but it nv happen rit? as usual.
i wont forget.


100%haoliany cant u jus make my day.jus once!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home