HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Monday, November 24, 2008

INDESCRIBABLE FEELING=X=X
!!!
!!!
FIRSTLY I AM SEVENTEEN!!WOOOHOOOO~~~
i should be moreeee mature nowww!
yay wooo!

omg how should i go abt!!!^^
THANKS ALL WHO WISHES ME:D:D
Of course not forgetting those who celebrated with me..DUH!
Dinner plus tat wonderful surprise!!
hahah "SOMEONE" helped too:D
(anw,this is my first time in life i ever experienced wad happen on 23 nov 2008!)
omggg:D
thanks all!
jo and tim were damn sweet,they smsed me from taiwan!!
thanks bros:D
i really cant blog wad i wanna say within a post!!
I WANNA SAY:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I REALLY REALLY LOVE ALL OF U!!
SO TOUCHED BY EVERYTHING!
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!
i very naggy hor.
nvm i old liao~
:D

That mickey balloon is soooooo cute!BTH!LOVE YI XIA:d
The cake is so cute~~~(doreamon!)
i promise u guys i will eat it for sure!(even though i dont eat cakes!)
but this cake is a special cake!(carries with LOVE)
omg omg touched touched touched!
:D

haha i love my parents too!
they stayed up till 12am to sing bday song and blow cake with me!
so sweeet~~~
:D

saying abt my mum!
she joined in the surprise too(can be considered uh!)
!!
so cute luhs!
all of them were shocked to see her in the midst of the surprise!!:O

~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~
how should i go abt!!!
cant slp till now.
overjoyed!
!!!
!!!

i shall post all the pictures next post!
cant think of wad to say.
except thanking all of u!
:O

My birthday wish~~~:D
as easy as ABC!


Last wishes from friends at mac drivethru=LOVE!



























:D:D



















100%HAOLIAN:D
To think is to love!




REPLIES:
Amanda:hahah i miss out tat show:(:(
Amandalim:oiii gal u come here chat with amanda or me!!!^^hoho
Ruyi:haha stop tat name thingy okay ruyi!!apaches peaceeee!:D
Darell:hellO!hahah yap ended le:D:d i saw u at far east!!:D
Shakira:qingaide kisss~~
Choobeehoon:haha tat gal so ^&$^%$^&% u wan know her meh!!okay lo i xi shen call her for u!:D
Someone:hello long time no see ur name appearing:Dthanks enjoyed myself totallY!!meet up sooonn:D
Jiaxin:thanks chubby:D
Meishan:hi CF!!i heard ur voice at 12.00am 23 nov!!so sweet!thank yoU!:D
Amanda:haha thank you crazy gal:D
Qi:haha yap i saw tat cute pic of myself=x=x:Dthankssss:D
Ruyi:thank you ruyi:D
Wanting:thank you!meet up soon:D
Ling:hahah heello!i nt bad gal!:Dppl seventeen le yay woo!!!thank you and meet up real soon:D



shall continue to blog abt previous events the next post:D
thanks all again!
gd night and sweet dreams:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home