HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

PARTY TIME PPL~~~


HEREBY I ANNOUNCE ITS MADNESS TIME~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
DAMN Os r over!!!WOOOOOHOOOOO^^
!!!
!!!
!!!

On the other hand,i am sad!:(:(
awww,got to bid gdbye to Anderson!(thats very sad!-saying it with choo's essence!)


Gonna roar ltr!(kallang wave)
xq hse^^
I shall ka chiao them when they r playing mahjong!

AND CHERYL CHOO BEE HOON!
THIS IS SPECIALLY WRITTEN TO U!
STOP CALLING ME
MAK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GUAAAAAAAAA!!!
!!!
!!!
U GET IT!IF NOT I GONNA BOXXXX U UNTIL UR ARMS SWOLLEN!
=X



HOHO!
i am feeling soooooo free!
felt so uneasy abt it!!
WHAT SHOULD I DO??
should i pack my room??!!
But quite lazy to do tat!(rm is like overcrowded with books tat i dont wanna see again!)


JOSLYN'S I-MISS THEORY!
1.Lesson time!(5/1!!)
2.Cam-whoring in sch with friends!
3.Talking crap together!
4.IR-RM for math lessons!HAHA,kachiaoing ms leow!:)
5.My Friends,Loves,Teachers,School building,andddd my CF!!!:)
6.Anderson canteennnn(i suddenly crave for food from the last store-haha the "maid"!)
7.Mdm liau,OIIIIIIII CLASS AHHH!!!poa is love~
8.PE-the whole class screaming away while playing c-ball,and creating games ourselves!
9.Fishing from 5/1 to 4/4!!
10.Having exams in hall!!



OMG!so many stuffs!!
i miss~
ANDERSON~


BYEBYE HALL~



:):)







100%Haolian:):)
ROARRRR!!



REPLIES:
Amanda:hahah u so noob wont be able to make my ezlink de!can u stop playing when u r having lessons!!be like me:ahems,role model student!:)
Ksc:hello!!!qingaide~~love u!:)
Meishan:heeehee CF!!:D:D i woke u up early in the morning!!:O hahah,how come this rd u pick up!i tot u no voice=x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home