HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Sunday, November 9, 2008

As we go on, we remember
All the times we had together
And as our lives change, come whatever
We will still be, friends forever


This lyrics kept repeating in my head!!
Aww,come to think abt this.
School is coming to an end:O







Next week is MCQs week:)
Mon:POA
TUE:Combined Sci
That marks the end of my OLVL!!
TIME FLIES superwuperduper fast!!!


Haven really thought of what is the first thing i gonna do aft DAMN Os!!!
should i find a job??!(as in permanent for a few mths!)
or should i jus slack ard??
hmm.

actually i tot of sth!
i wan to eat a lot of food!!!
heee hee
madness makan time!
:):)


okay shall do my last revision!
before i retreat to bed!:)

okay i got sth to say to my CF!!!!!!:D
I I I I I I I I I I
...
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
LOVEeeeeeee
U
TOO!!
woohoo~









Hold on tight!
100%Haolian




REPLIES:
Meishan:CF:D:D:D YEAHcube!^^
Ling:hahaha hi!y dont like me:Oi treat so nice!i even offered to ask lyn to bring u somewhere!!:)
Ruyi:hhaha i dont wan malu chooo!hee i am nice:)
Amanda:Amanda ong!hoho so fun making ur ezlink card!u cannot make me de!bleah!
Cyn:QAD!!!meet up aft my Os ok !!!:):)
Jiaxin:LOL chubby,stop calling me tat.make me feel so erxin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home