HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Friday, November 14, 2008

Another reminder to CHOO BEE HOON!
stop calling me_______ again!!damnnn
"Stop bullying me plsss!"
:(:(
i beg u bee hoon have mercy on makmak!:)


Set off from home earlier today:)
walk and walk and walk!
my feet got blister!(because of tat act cute socks!)awww!
~~


As usual we took pictures:)


























:):)

the rest upload next rd^^


Tmr gym in the morning!:):)

My throat is freakingly in pain!(awwww!)
i dont wanna lose my "cute" voice!!~~~
haha,i tink ate too much heaty food this few days!(greedy!)
=x=x
i shall force myself to drink the yucky herbs tmr!
because my aim was to eat lots of food!!


Anw,best wishes to the many happy ppl on earth tmr uhh!
AMANDA,SHAKIRA,MOUTHY,BEEHOON!:D:D:D
Enjoy ur day,while i rot at home yooxxzz!
~~~~~



I jus received my CF's phone call ytd!!!
:D:D
aww,so sweet!~~~
making "THEM" jealous:O:O









100%Haolian
Needs to find sth to do on friday!!



REPLIES:
Ling::(:(,cries!i so nice to u,u say i bad!suan le!haizz:(
Amanda:hahaha nth much~~:)i wil remember ur craziness luhs!dont worry!cheerss!ezlink is the best thing to kachiao u!!hoho!:)
Ksc:hahaha!hoho chill man!Fri seems to be a colourful and interesting uhh!?!hoho
Amanda:haha ya luhs!u keep disiaoing!bleah naughty!=x
Choobeehoon:SHUT UP!my blog dont welcome noodles!better respect ok!!!:)
Lynette:LOL,wad MAN!??haha i catch no ball wad u toking abt!heehee~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home