HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I am in love with mouse..mouse..mouse.
i spend my time surfing the web to hunt for mouse:):)
let me present my mousey-loves!


























magic-mickey..irreplaceable in my heart!!:)



























presents RATATOUILE:)
smart rat...:):)
dont u all find it cute? haha



























STUART LITTLE:)
nice show...
super cute and clever rat!!
keai keai!



























TOM AND JERRY!!
hoho..cutecute!!:)

saying abt TOM i got sth to share at the bottom!lol
tom u should feel honoured to be in my post for the day!
(even though its a noob idea of him!lol)


i feel like going to the drain to catch a little rat..(as my pet)
but its kinda(maybe?) erxin for those in the drains.
nv bath..

ok enough of my rattttaa--lovesss!



i spend my day mostly at home again.
quite relaxing.


i went gym:):)
and tom is a real big time NOO--BII---SII..
we suppose to go YCK gym
and and and he ended up at HOUGANG GYM!lol
and he started smsing me.
say i suck:(
pushes the fault as usual(big time loser!)
loserrrrr tommm..
booooooooooo
booooooooooo

i don care if u r reading my blog.
hahaha u noob si le!
end up only me and jojo at the gym..
cute!



TMRS i am nt spending my day at home:)
meeting stephhhh:):):)
so long nv meet...
we will be crapping to make up for the 5 mths long nt meeting each other! hoho

and aft tat will be going town!:)




Replies:
Amanda:cute ah!!! u tink wan fly so easy?haha









because u r the reason!:)
100%haolian:):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home