HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Monday, June 2, 2008

I am struck at home today!!
arghhhh..
so so so so boring..
fei chang fei chang men.


only time i went out was in the morning to the gym!:)

i am having dates with my homework:(
how boring was it?

my friends r also missing from my msn list..
where r they?
so boring...
faster online...
chat or at least crap.

my sis should be back home soon...:)
looking forward to my plane model:):):)
lovess..


and i have decided to sign up for the one day course at RSAF!
:)


let me continue to stone at my comp screen
listen to 98.7 fm
and currently dating AMATH!



REPLIES:
Jiaxin:hahah yap!!i should!maybe tonight?haha
Maj-yu:haha really ah?then by then i should by flying a plane le.haha
Amanda:haha don po me.ltr i fly up sky..haha!:)





leavin!:)
100%HAOLIAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home