HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TUESDAY!haha meishan's YIBT
oops i tot it was monday today.
and i brought my tie to sch.
luckily i did nt wear it;if nt it would be damn malu!

i got back english p1.
how great uhh!
i got like 30/60:(:(
and i got 40/100 for total!
which means i failed.
with an E8!!

i should say i am damn damn damn disappointed with tat results!
indeed i should!

OH NO!
seriously i need to brush up my damn languages!
wads with my english and chinese! :(:(:(
and its like less than a week to O chinese.

chinese p2 is really pissing me
coz i kept failing the four choose one ques.
even luck was nt with me.:(

jus stop the time!
JUST!


o damn u!
u r nt tat great!



REPLIES:

Amanda:lol.cute ah.stop the time and i might consider going out with u!! hahah!
Meishan: hahah yea!:) its tuesday!






mixed feeling sucks!
100%haolian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home