HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

wednesday arrived!
i hav got back like 5 subjects!

English was wahoohoo.
OXYMORON!
i got like single marks for both session(compre&summary)
i did nt attain our class average for summary!:(:(
total marks:15/50
super super disappointing:(
i doubt i would pass my english!:(
p2 i hope will nt be a fright for me!

Amath was nt up to expectation.
:(:(
shall nt go further.

chinese.
was on border line pass for p2.:(
i see hope for p1.
i hope to strive on tat area to pull up my chinese grads!:)


chem and poa made my day!:)
out of three paralysing results.:(

tmrs there will be more results coming back!
no more frights i hope!




REPLIES:
cheryl:ya seriously i need time!!
cyn:QAD!!:) yes i hope so! and will jy for the few days left:)
amanda:lol.is in my comp liao!cute




now i am feeling so so so dumb :(:(:(
i shouldnt even hav started.
argh damn dumb of me.
:(
feeel like smashing it.
u should hav respond like giving excuses but wad i got was silent for the whole night:(:(
ahh forget it!





kuai feng le!
100%haolian:(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home