HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday:)
i spend half of my day at sk hse:)
"HOTEL"
wu you wu lui.
studying.listen to music.chatting on phone.tv-ing.eating
laughing while listening 98.7 fm.

Holiday starts to get boring.
its always to me.
theres nth much to do at home.
out to town is oso boring.
life=boring.
:(

some fun during monday:adding colours to life:)
went town aft a "battle" of chinese!



awww poor tom couldnt be seen!


haha this looks fun!:)


ah le:)


pc:)


promotor ah xin & a crazy boy!lol


ah xin:)
(my no.1 fans ya!)


tom.choo.me


choo.tom.pc






















my RETARD face!lmaoss

i had my most tiring neoprint session!
haha but its fun!
so fast those shots.
still got maxspeed all those.
and mus change angle to take those shots.
:):)

and we bought a band tat is pinky in colour:)
looks cute on us! haha!

tmr theres sch.
8am mus wakey.:(
haha anw i hav friends to dapao mac for me.!:)loves

my sis flew to jap today!
which means i will hav the whole rm to myself with my maid:)

time to zzzz!




100%haolian:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home