HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

welcome to my life!

:D

i still prefer haolianjoslyn.blogspot:)
its like my never die away cool space!

this shows tt i dont really favortise new stuffs that much.
loyal! hehe.

welcome back to my life!
haolian joslyn will be back:)
however there will be changes.
due to me stupidly change my template.
and all links gone plus no comment box.
too lazy to create that.
so guys if u happen to be here.
it will be jus a readable blog abt my life!

:D
JIAYOU JOSLYN!

2 wks to vertical marathon
3wks or so to sundown!:D

rdy or not.
do the best because its YOU VS YOU!









fornowiwilljustenjoythat:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

omg i miss your blog!!!

May 7, 2010 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

excuse me, this is what you call REVIVE? :O lousy! HAHAHAHA

May 19, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home