HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blogger i miss u:(:(
its been sometime i use u!=XXX

things ard me has been happening pretty fast.
cant seem to stop it.
too fast=x
i wish i could make every single moment of it the best!

And Sem 2.1 has begin...
its another new term:)
time for some refreshments to get myself rdy for the upcoming sem:D

but:(
i am so bothered by my cds now:(
i am in sociology which was supposedly to be my first choice...
somehow or rather i dont feel RIGHT in that=x
but add/drop cds application failed me twice:(
friday is the last day?
maybe i should jus spam them right?!
depress/sian/fml!:(


Nike human race:2days~
i can do it:D
thx guys for the night run,for pushing me and motivating nonstop for the 10km plus dist!









100%Haolian
istilmissthisspace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home