HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Sunday, August 30, 2009

HAZYYYY...HAZYY...HAZY...
-.- -.- -.-

My eyes became like that after helping out my family with the 7th mth burning=XXX
My cousins and i were looking at the hell note.
AND THEIR AMT IS FREAKINGLY HUGE I SWEAR!=x
(hmm,now my ahgong should be damn rich liao:D)

HAHA some funny issue during the burning process=x
We had to throw longans as high as possible,HEEHEE
JI FUNNY LUH...
but yeah me and my cousins turn up having fun competing who threw the highest=x
LOL-.-
THIS IS MY POST EXAMS RETARDEDNESS!
TOO BORED? I GUESS...
hoho heehee haha


stupid blogger!
u r god damn lousy.
better get well soon if not i will say bye to u!
bleah!RARRRRRRRRRRR~








100%Haolian
Needs some entertainment!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home